Saturday, December 17, 2011

Good news, Bad news

I'm posting on this "old" site to let a few of you know what's new. Well, I will be without my bike for 3 to 4 months. It is cracked. Canfield Bros are warrantying it BUT they don't have any medium frames left. (I guess that is a good thing) Soooo, I have to send the old One back soon and wait for my new 2012 One frame until the end of March/ beginning of April. They are charging me a "cost" fee, which is way less than a new one (2200 less to be exact). It is really my only option other than sending this frame back, them sending it to China for repair then back to me (then I am risking it breaking again) The 2012 One has been completely retooled compared to the One I have now. If you guys don't mind me riding a hardtail for the winter, I will be there with you.
Merry Christmas. Tbone

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Santa Cruz Butcher, Azonic, X Fusion Vengeance, I9, Nukeproof, Avid, Sram